Monday, January 6, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Monday Recap

Bout of Books


 Today was a pretty good day reading wise. I couldn't sleep last night, so I picked up 172 Hours on the Moon and finished the last 56 pages after midnight. Then, I picked up the copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone that I found a few weeks ago at my local Goodwill for only .39 cents. I plan on finishing Harry Potter and reading In Time by Alexandra Bracken. I also plan on starting Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I was going to read Insurgent next, but my cousin wants me to read it with her, so I'm waiting for her to finish Divergent.

MONDAY'S TOTALS:

PAGES READ: 200

BOOKS COMPLETED: 



TO READ ON TUESDAY:





3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading 172 Hours on the Moon a few months ago, hope you did as well! :) Fangirl is on my tbr pile for this month, I cannot wait for it! :) Happy reading.

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate
    my Bout of Books goals & updates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did enjoy 172 Hours on the Moon. It was really creepy. I hope to start Fangirl tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for being the first comment on my little blog.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete