Friday, January 10, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Day 4 Recap


Bout of Books


After a bad reading day yesterday, I really caught up today. I picked up Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and that was all she wrote. I love Eleanor & Park, so when I saw this was out I immediately grabbed it up without a second thought. I'm so glad that I did. I enjoyed the story from the very beginning, but there was one chapter that simply reached into my chest and grabbed a tight hold on my heart. Now, I won't spoil it and tell you which chapter took this book from really good to OMG! YOU MUST READ THIS. But that chapter was awesome. So awesome in fact that after reading the last line, I immediately went back and read that chapter over. If you have Fangirl in your TBR pile...pick it up next. You won't regret it.

THURSDAY'S TOTALS:

PAGES READ: 350

BOOKS COMPLETED: 


TOTAL BOOKS READ SO FAR: 
3 BOOKS AND 1 NOVELLA

TOTAL PAGES READ SO FAR:
779


  NEXT BOOK:

Really wishing I had found this in hardcover. If I love it, I will probably donate this one to my local Little Free Library and buy the hardcover later.

No comments:

Post a Comment