Sunday, January 12, 2014

Bout of Book 9.0 Day 6 Update


Bout of Books


Day six started off slow for me. I didn't start reading until late in the afternoon. I got carried away watching booktube videos. While watching The Little Book Owl's Top 13 of 2013, she mentioned a book called Making Faces that caught my eye. So, I went on Amazon and downloaded it to my Kindle. I had already started reading How to Love, but it just wasn't holding my interest. I didn't have that problem with Making Faces at all. I was immediately pulled into the story and was so glad that I had downloaded it to my Kindle.

SATURDAY'S TOTALS:

PAGES READ: 375

BOOKS COMPLETED: 

This novella was just what I needed after reading A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness.

BOOKS STARTED:
I read 283 pages of this book. Don't let the cover fool you, this book is very good and extremely emotional. I read 283 pages.

I read 47 pages. It's not a bad story, I just couldn't quite get into it. Going to try again tomorrow.

TOTAL BOOKS READ SO FAR: 
4 BOOKS AND 2 NOVELLAS

TOTAL PAGES READ SO FAR:
1,378


No comments:

Post a Comment