Monday, January 13, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Day 7 Update


Bout of Books


The final day of Bout of Books was a great reading day for me. I finished the two books I had started Saturday, plus another light and easy read that was on my Kindle. I also began Insurgent, but only got 23 pages in. I'm so glad that I decided to participate in this reading challenge and will be doing Bout of Books 10!

SUNDAY'S TOTALS:


PAGES READ: 774

BOOKS COMPLETED:


I highly recommend this book! So glad I stumbled across it!

Wasn't in love with this one. The last half was better than the first, but this was not my favorite read of the challenge.


These Brazen Entangled novels are my guilty pleasure. I haven't read one that I didn't enjoy. 

TOTAL BOOKS READ DURING BOUT OF BOOKS 9.0: 
7 BOOKS AND 2 NOVELLAS

TOTAL PAGES READ SO FAR:
2,152


No comments:

Post a Comment