Saturday, September 29, 2012

Work gets in the way....so sad

Work. I love my job, but sometimes it seriously cramps my ability to read for pleasure and then share my thoughts. I have been reading though. I've read several books that I've reviewed on Goodreads, but not here. Hopefully, I can make a serious dent in my TBR next weekend. Yep, taking a mini vacation w/ friends to the beach so books will be going with me for sure.

Goodreads links to the books I've read recently:

Gone by Michael Grant
Ashfall by Mike Mullin
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
If I Lie by Corrine Jackson

All of the above books were good, but If I Lie and Ashfall were my faves.


I am currently reading:





Also, super excited that I won an ARC of The Turning from Epic Reads and a copy of Send from FictionFolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment